I am very happy to announce that my new book, Night and Low-Light Photography, Photo Workshop is about to hit the store shelves. As I write this it is already available as an ebook for the Kindle, iBooks, and the nook and will be shipping from Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other retailers before the end of the month.
This book deal with taking photographs when there is just not a whole lot of light and instead of just sticking to photographing at night, I really tried to cover a wide variety of photo subjects. There are sections on photographing weddings, and concerts, dealing with sports, painting with light, photographing people, fireworks and even building interiors. I believe that there is something in this book for everyone.
- Chapter 1 – Night and Low-Light Photography Overview
- Chapter 2 – All About Light and Exposure
- Chapter 3 – What Gear is Important
- Chapter 4 – People and Places Indoors
- Chapter 5 – Weddings, Concerts, and Other Events
- Chapter 6 – Shooting Sports
- Chapter 7 – The Nighttime Sky
- Chapter 8 – City Lights
- Chapter 9 – Light Painting
- Chapter 10 – Low-Light Landscapes
- Chapter 11 – Digital Postproduction
The book is available at the following
Or if you want a signed copy, just email me at alan(at)alanhessphotography.com for details