This is the gear I use on my shoots.
- Nikon D750: I have just started house this new camera from Nikon. I love the image quality.
- Nikon D4: In 2012 I upgraded my main camera body to the brand new Nikon D4 pro DSLR. This camera is a concert photographers dream.
- Nikon D700: I think that this camera is the best camera body that Nikon has ever made. It is Nikon D3 sensor in a cheaper body.
- Nikon D3200: I bought this camera when writing the Nikon D3200 Digital Field Guide book. It is a smaller, lighter body that takes great pictures.
- Nikon P7000: Its’ my point & shoot camera. I love the compact size and image quality.
The two main lenses I use for 99% of my concert work are the:
- 24-70mm f/2.8
- 70-200mm f/2.8
The other lenses that I use on a regular basis
- 400mm f/2.8
- 20-35mm f/2.8
- 300mm f/4
- 16mm f/2.8
- Nikon SB-600
- Nikon SB-700
- Nikon SB-800
- Nikon SB-900
- Rogue FlashBenders
- Honl light modifiers
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Apple Mac Mini
- Wacom Intuous 5
- G-Tech Drives