As a big thank you to all the people who read this blog and follow me on twitter I have an end of the year giveaway. One lucky blog reader / twitter follower is going to get a big holiday gift. And whats better than a big stack of great photo books. So here is the deal, one lucky person is going to win all of the following:
- The Composition Digital Field Guide by Alan Hess
- The Exposure Digital Field Guide by Alan Hess
- The Digital Wedding Photographers Planner by Kenny Kim
- Captured. Lessons from behind the lens of a legendary Wildlife Photographer by Moose Peterson
- The Adobe Photoshop CS5 book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby
- Layers. The Complete Guide To Photoshop’s Most Powerful Feature. 2nd Edition by Matt Kloskowski
- Taking Stock. Making Money in Microstock. Creating Photos that Sell. by Rob Sylvan
- Real World Digital Photography by Katrin Eismann, Sean Duggan and Tim Grey
- The Digital photography Books Boxed Set by Scott Kelby
There is a good chance that there will be even more books by the time I ship them off to the winner in December.
So thats the prize, here are the rules and how to enter.
You need to do one of the following, and each will give you one entry into the drawing for the prize.
Leave a comment on this blog post and/or follow me on twitter @shotlivephoto and tweet the following:
” I want to win the @shotlivephoto Big Book Giveaway. Enter Here http://alanhessphotography.com/?p=2383 ”
If you enter by leaving a Tweet, then you will need to be following me on twitter when I pick the winner, and I will be doing that December 6th, 2010
Great big thanks goes to Peachpit Press for donating many of these books for the giveaway. You can follow them on twitter as well at: @Peachpit They Rock.
*** UPDATE ***
I have picked a winner.
Thank you to everyone who entered.
I am going to pick someone from the comments here to win a couple of books as a runner up prize. So stay tuned, that will happen later this week.
I seem to be having some pretty serious blog problems right now…