This is the gear I use on my shoots.
- Nikon D750: I use the D750 as my second camera body, but in reality it could be the main body, I love it that much. The image quality and low light capability is awesome.
- Nikon D4: In 2012 I upgraded my main camera body to the brand new Nikon D4 pro DSLR. This camera is a concert photographers dream. I still use this camera as my main body for most of my work.
- Nikon D700: I think that this camera is the best camera body that Nikon has ever made. It is Nikon D3 sensor in a cheaper body.
- Nikon 1 V3: Its’ my “point & shoot” camera. I love the compact size and image quality and the ability to use the full range of Nikkor lenses.
The two main lenses I use for 99% of my concert work are the:
- 24-70mm f/2.8
- 70-200mm f/2.8
The other lenses that I use on a regular basis
- 400mm f/2.8
- 20-35mm f/2.8
- 300mm f/4
- 16mm f/2.8
- Nikon SB-500
- Nikon SB-600
- Nikon SB-700
- Nikon SB-800
- Nikon SB-910
- Thinktank Shapeshifter Backbag
- Rogue FlashBenders
- Honl light modifiers
- Apple MacBook Pro
- Apple Mac Mini
- Wacom Intuous 5